community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Project: Magnet [was: Suggestion for getting contributors]
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:07:00 GMT
I am not that concerned about the burden of community building in the
long run. In the short run, I assume that's the fastest and easiest way
to get results. A few committers expressed interest already so I assume
I won't be the only one contributing to it. We could be up and running,
online in a couple of weeks, depending on available time.

In labs@ we also have a bit more freedom to experiment ideas and I
suspect some general purpose artifacts will come out of this project and
we'll end up in the incubator at some point.

I removed members@ and labs@ on purpose from the cc list. I guess this
tread will go in different ways from here on and I'd prefer to not spam
everybody.

Thanks,
Hadrian

--