community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Project: Magnet [was: Suggestion for getting contributors]
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:56:01 GMT
Sorry for the cross-posting (just this one time).

I propose to build this project in the labs with the proposed name
'magnet' (doap attached). Suggestions for a better name highly appreciated.

Most of what's needed I will take from the Memories app I presented
@apachecon. Only 2 things are missing, the posting to twitter part (my
app only used searches, but not a biggie) and to modify the UI. I can
have a working alpha in about a week.

I hope the labs will accept this proposal and I assume that:
* on labs@ we'll continue the technical discussions
* on comdev@ we'll continue with more ideas/suggestions/requirements
* members@ will be aware of the effort.

Cheers,