community-dev mailing list archives

From Yeliz Eseryel <ye...@eseryel.com>
Subject Re: Attempting at sharing some lessons learned from Apache
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:22:20 GMT
Ah, I did not attach it to the email because I thought that it is better to
put it on the community wiki or something that is friendlier to manage
edits (rather than sharing files back and forth. I am also currently
working on it.

I've put it on a google-docs file now so you can see and edit it if you
like.
website: mail.google.com
username: filesharinghere
password: filesharingpassword
Then click on the documents on the top left side. There is only a single
document.

(or I can send you an invite if you prefer to edit from your account.)

I've only started recently, so it is still in a very draft version (Thus
edits to the language and structure is also welcome, I get to re-edit my
work many times befor I am satisfied)

I am hoping to finalize it on Friday. However, if somebody wants to do some
changes on it and needs a bit more time, do let me know.

Take a look at the contents and see if what you were planning to write fits
in this context, or if it would be something else. But still, perhaps it
would be a good document for the community area.
Cheers,
Yeliz.