community-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Fwd:Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:05:57 GMT
On 10/19/2011 12:43 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> All this is good, but meaningless unless someone has the time to
> follow through. I'm going to leave it one more day. If there is no ASF level
> follow through I will notify PMCs that they should apply directly.
I think that would be best if there is an option with Google for
individual PMC's to apply directly on this one.   I think it  just all
starts and stops too fast for a foundation wide effort this year.
Better to have individual PMC's with some success and grow into it
organically for the foundation.