community-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Fwd:Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 23:20:53 GMT
On 10/17/2011 1:09 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Anyone with the cycles to apply for the Google Coda In on behalf of the ASF?

One part of the application is a link to our tasks page.  One thing that
has confused me about this program is how tasks should be sized.  How
many hours would we expect a task to take?  Do we have an old list from
when we participated in GCI to get an idea?
Also what kind of infrastructure do we want for our task list, just Jira
labels or something else?

It seems before we submit our application we should get the list of
tasks started and  have a primary  admin volunteer.  I wish I could
admin but am too time constrained right now.     I could work on adding
some tasks for Derby once I understand the sizing.

Thanks

Kathey