community-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Koch <tho...@koch.ro>
Subject Re: Attempting at sharing some lessons learned from Apache
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:50:07 GMT
Yeliz Eseryel:

> I'd like to share the draft document with you to see what you think.
There's no attachement to the mail.

I'll start to write a report for my university about two months of programming
work with Apache ZooKeeper. I'll also include a section "ranting" about the
archaic development infrastructure (Subversion, Reviewboard compared to
Gerrit).
Another section could compare the Debian ethos of excellence with what I would
call a spirit of "least effort" development in Apache.

Would you be interested in this? Do you have a due date for your article?

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro