community-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Help needed on board report
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:52:44 GMT
On 9/22/2011 3:43 AM, Ulrich Stärk wrote:
> Ross,
>
> I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to write something up for GSoC. I'll do that over the
weekend.

> Uli
>
> On 11.09.2011 12:21, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Last month we missed board report because I didn't ask for help.
>>
>> I'm still really busyh,  if someone could draft the report for me I would be
>> very grateful.
>>
>> Main report is GSoC and addition of events calendar from concom (which we
>> need to get used more)
Yes, apologies Ross for the lack of support.  I thought about
volunteering but realized I don't know anything about concom or the
events calendar or its relation to comdev, so figured I was probably not
the best choice.   Also  I am super busy at the moment with the current
Derby release: excuses, excuses ...

I would however like to volunteer to draft the next report if you would
like help with that.  Let me know when it is due and I will put it on my
calendar to get a draft out a week before.

Thanks

Kathey