community-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Being a mentor page is in conflict on the CMS
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 12:07:49 GMT
Just guessing, but iirc the CMS does a checkout for each user so can it be that just your working
copy is in conflict, i.e. you edited the page while someone else (me?) committed changes?
In that
case you can try to click "Edit this directory" when browsing the Index and see if the "resolve"
link helps...

Uli