community-dev mailing list archives

From Zhijie Shen <zjshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: low gsoc popularity this year?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:32:57 GMT
I'm a student that will apply GSoC'11 with Apache. From the perspective of a
student, I think one reason is that the idea list of Apache projects is
released a bit late. In fact, a number of other organizations released the
idea list long time before the organization application deadline. Hence some
of students who are not patient enough tend to apply with these early
organizations. Just my personal feeling :-)

--
Zhijie Shen
School of Computing