community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: low gsoc popularity this year?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:54:39 GMT
On 06/04/2011 17:44, ejaj on resurgence wrote:
> Hi,
> i m researching for webapp manager for tuscany and m going to apply
> for that. Referencing to one of the post , it says its a joke.
> I just wanna ask if this infeasible at all and if there is any thing i
> could step up to work with.

It does work, some people have applied. But I've seen lots of people
reporting problems finding things.

It's just a question of looking hard.

I don't think there are any complications with the actual application
process so if you have found your project, engaged with the mentors and
done your prep work you should be just fine.

Ross

--
rgardler@apache.org
@rgardler