community-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The theory of retreats
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 13:45:59 GMT
Well, thing #1, I missed the weekend aspect. So I'm effectively 50% nuts.

I mean 'selection' in the 'self-selection' sense of the term.

I confess that I don't have a suggestion. I wish I'd started by asking
about who turns up. A few days ago, we had a load of anti-corporate
messages on the incubator, and then the retreat announcement came
through, and I found myself experiencing a moment of cognitive
dissonance. Going away for the weekend feels like a giant thing to me,
but I'd be unsurprised to find myself really unusual in this respect.