community-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Kuleshov <kuleshovm...@gmail.com>
Subject Take participating in GSoC 2001 with ASF
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:05:52 GMT
Hello list,

First of all let me introduce myself: My name is Alexander Kuleshov.
I'm student - software developer. I'm studying in Kazakhstan
Agto-technical university by computer science speciality. I want to
take participate in GSoC 2011 with Apache Software Foundation.

Last time I specialize in Erlang and OTP platform. My last project EPmail
mail server (https://github.com/onlyshk/epmail).

I like idea about: create NoSQL Datastore component
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3522)
and also i'd like to develop something in Erlang/OTP platform, maybe couchdb.

I put my resume to mail.

Thank you.