community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commit karma
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 14:18:05 GMT
OK, technically we need to vote for this. I didn't think about this
limitation when we moved from Confluence to the CMS.

However, I don't think we need to worry about it since we don't do
releases of code in this project.

I'll add you and call the vote. If anyone should object then I'll remove
you and review all commits myself.

Once that cycle is out of the way I'll start a discussion to put an
approved process in place.

Ross

--
rgardler@apache.org