community-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: GSoC is go...
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 21:16:02 GMT
On 2/4/2011 8:35 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> On 1/24/2011 4:23 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> http://goo.gl/7EaUC
> What is the preferred method for projects to record project ideas this
> year?

I missed it the first time but realize this is covered at:
http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html which still has 2010 information
but I assume this part stays the same.

All ASF projects are invited to submit their ideas to their issue
tracker, please be sure to add the labels "gsoc" and "mentor" so that we
can automatically include them in our list of subjects. If your project
does not use JIRA please contact dev@community.apache.org.

For Derby for last year we also had the label gsoc2010 which I think is
a good addition so we will add labels
"gsoc", "mentor", and "gsoc2011" for this year.

Speak up if this is not ok.

Thanks

Kathey