community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of website migration?
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:16:08 GMT
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, Luciano Resende wrote:
> Some of these steps seems to have removed the Apache Extras contents
> we had in our website
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/site/trunk/apache-extras/
>
> What should I do to make them back ?

These pages weren't under the /content/ directory so the CMS publishing
system wasn't picking them up.

I've moved them to the right place, and now they're on the site. You
should now be fine to edit them through the CMS. That said, let me know if
you'd like them converting from HTML to markdown, so they can be easier to
edit and in the site style, and I'll make the change for you.

However, there's no index page for the apache-extras dir, so
 	http://community.apache.org/apache-extras/
just gives a directory listing. Should there be one?

Nick