community-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC is go...
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:29:40 GMT
Hi Ross,

there were no links included in your mail to follow ;) Anyway I think
I'm subscripted as I acted as mentor for a student last year. For the
rest I will have a look.

Bye,
Norman

2011/1/25 Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org>:
> On 25 Jan 2011, at 06:33, Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I would volunteer to act as admin.
>
> Wonderful. I'll be pleased to co-admin again. Room for one more.
>
> The first task is for you to ensure you are subscribed to the GSOC mentor list. Follow
the links from below.

> Second task is to update the timeline on out site.
>
> Third task is to get PMCs to indicate appropriate issues. Last year we used a JIRA label,
bur that pluton has been removed. We need to work out the best way to do this.

> One suggestion from Infra was to have each project add a module for "mentored". Derby
use a check box, that might work but I'm not sure if we can depend on that feature.