community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving to website to the new CMS?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 01:06:11 GMT
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Nick Burch wrote:
> I'd like to suggest that we instead move to the new Apache CMS:
> http://journal.paul.querna.org/articles/2010/10/22/evolution-of-apaches-websites/

Is everyone happy for us to switch over to the imported version? I've
noticed from commits that several people have been using the CMS without
apparent problems, so hopefully that means we're ready! :)

As a reminder, the cms is available at https://cms.apache.org/ . If you
install the bookmarklet from there, you can then edit any page as you
browse the main site. You can also checkout the markup and edit locally if
you want

Assuming no objections, I'll ask infra to switch the site over to the CMS
version in a few days time. In the mean time, if you haven't already,
please browse around http://community.staging.apache.org/ and fix up any
problems if you spot them (hopefully there aren't any...)

Nick