community-dev mailing list archives

From judy peterson <judycar...@att.net>
Subject Is me judy from www deeja net
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:00:12 GMT
Hello sweetie

My name is judy, i am 25yrs old, i'm a free minded, open hearted girl, i like to take life
as easy as i could, i'm one of the few that still belives in friendship,love, trust and signs,
am very much single and ready to mingle. was browsing through the internet and came across
your contact, belive me i like what i see,it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend
if you don't mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted, feel free to email me,
i will appreciate it if you can send me some pics, i look forward to hear from you soon.
Take care.

Judy.