community-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Community Development
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 06:06:16 GMT
Hi there,

sorry I should have notified the list too but I missed it due some
deadline at work :(

All I got from google was this email:

Hi normanmaurer,

Thank you for submitting "The Apache Software Foundation" organization
application to Google Code-in 2010. Unfortunately, we were unable to
accept your organization's application at this time. We received many
more applications for the program than we are able to accommodate, and
we would encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program.

Best regards,
Google Open Source Programs

Bye,
Norman