community-dev mailing list archives

From Muhammad Asif <muasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Help Regarding Commons Validator
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:21:19 GMT
Dear all,

I am a good programmer and I also had SCJP 1.5 but unfortunately have not
worked on Java for a long time.

At the moment I want to know how can we use commons validator in a simple
servlet or jsp application without any other framework like struts, spring
or jsf.

Can anyone point me to the correct place where I can see this.

I have actually searched on the commons validator wiki and other places but
could not find an example or documentation explaining this in particular.
Perhaps my inexperience is one reason that I could not use this commons
validator based on the official documentation available.

I am quite hopeful that I will get a good and helpful response soon.

Regards,
Asif