community-dev mailing list archives: October 2010

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Avdhesh Yadav Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Tue, 19 Oct, 13:42
Avdhesh Yadav Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Wed, 27 Oct, 13:04
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Mentor summit Mon, 04 Oct, 07:15
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: A new mentoring effort Tue, 05 Oct, 11:03
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: A new mentoring effort Tue, 05 Oct, 12:14
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: "Ask me about apache" badges at ApacheCon Mon, 18 Oct, 07:56
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Mon, 18 Oct, 20:10
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Tue, 19 Oct, 09:18
Bertrand Delacretaz Should the comdev PMC take ownership of the jobs@apache.org list? Mon, 25 Oct, 16:01
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Wed, 27 Oct, 09:03
Kathey Marsden Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Sat, 23 Oct, 01:28
Kathey Marsden Re: Should the comdev PMC take ownership of the jobs@apache.org list? Mon, 25 Oct, 17:24
Luciano Resende Re: Mentor summit Sat, 02 Oct, 17:45
Luciano Resende Re: Mentor summit Sat, 02 Oct, 18:53
Nick Burch "Ask me about apache" badges at ApacheCon Sat, 16 Oct, 10:43
Nick Burch Re: "Ask me about apache" badges at ApacheCon Sat, 16 Oct, 20:51
Noirin Shirley Fwd: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Mon, 18 Oct, 15:24
Norman Maurer Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Mon, 18 Oct, 16:38
Norman Maurer Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Tue, 19 Oct, 11:41
Norman Maurer Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Wed, 20 Oct, 08:11
Norman Maurer Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Mon, 25 Oct, 11:59
Norman Maurer Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Wed, 27 Oct, 08:46
Norman Maurer Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Wed, 27 Oct, 08:50
Norman Maurer Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Wed, 27 Oct, 13:24
Rahul Akolkar Re: Mentor summit Sat, 02 Oct, 18:06
Ross Gardler A new mentoring effort Tue, 05 Oct, 10:44
Ross Gardler not everyone needs to be mentored Tue, 05 Oct, 11:27
Ross Gardler Re: A new mentoring effort Tue, 05 Oct, 11:54
Ross Gardler Re: A new mentoring effort Tue, 05 Oct, 13:34
Ross Gardler Fwd: Announcing Google Code-in Fri, 08 Oct, 16:14
Ross Gardler Re: "Ask me about apache" badges at ApacheCon Sat, 16 Oct, 14:38
Ross Gardler Re: "Ask me about apache" badges at ApacheCon Sat, 16 Oct, 22:51
Ross Gardler Re: GSoC project article in Google Open Source Blog Sun, 17 Oct, 19:00
Ross Gardler Fwd: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Mon, 18 Oct, 15:42
Ross Gardler Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Mon, 18 Oct, 17:22
Ross Gardler Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Tue, 19 Oct, 12:25
Ross Gardler Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Sat, 23 Oct, 01:37
Ross Gardler Re: Should the comdev PMC take ownership of the jobs@apache.org list? Mon, 25 Oct, 17:26
Ross Gardler Free Barcamp at ApacheCon, Atlanta, Nov 1-2 (Apachecon Nov 1-5) Mon, 25 Oct, 23:14
Ross Gardler Re: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI Thu, 28 Oct, 01:22
Ross Gardler Comdev session at apacheBarcamp Atlanta Thu, 28 Oct, 14:35
Ted Dunning Re: Should the comdev PMC take ownership of the jobs@apache.org list? Mon, 25 Oct, 17:26
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201466