community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:42:51 GMT
Any volunteers to make this happen for. The ASF?

Sent from my mobile device.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Carol Smith <carols@google.com>
> Date: 18 October 2010 16:10:51 GMT+01:00
> To: Google Summer of Code Mentors List <google-summer-of-code-mentors-list@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI
>

> Hi everyone,
>
> Starting today we are accepting applications from organizations who have participated
in a previous Google Summer of Code (you!) to get involved with our contest for 13-18 year
olds, Google Code-in [0].

> If you haven’t read up about Google Code-in, you can check out our announcement [1]
to this list from a couple weeks ago or read our blog post [2] about the contest.

> If your org has decided it would like to apply to participate in the contest, you can
fill out the application [3] on Melange now. The deadline for applications is 29 October at
23:00 UTC.

> Also, if you want to look over the rules for the contest before applying to participate
they can be found on the organization application [3] at the bottom. They will also be posted
on the Google Code-in website [0] in the next couple days in other languages.