community-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [Apache Mentoring Programme]JavaScript-only PDF viewer component
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:02:10 GMT
  On 9/15/2010 12:31 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> All your work should be done within the project community. So your work should be submitted
via their Jira and SVN. Progress should also be recorded against the relevant issues linked
from the original proposal [1]. In general this means submitting patches to the relevant issues,
when patches are applied and issues closed this will be reflected in the tracking issue.

> If you have any problems getting the patches reviewed or if the above does not adequately
answer your question feel free to ask again on this list.

I think it would be good to have a com dev issue where mentors and
students can add their midterm and final comments, e.g.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-11 for tracking.  I think
that might be better than a Wiki page that is more likely to get out of
date.