community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Mentor summit attendees
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 23:02:53 GMT
On 02/09/2010 21:19, Noirin Shirley wrote:
> I'm interested, and haven't been before, for whatever that's worth :-)

And as this years lead admin I believe you should get priority for one
of the places.

There is still a place left for another mentor.

At last years summit I did a session on how I wanted to create an
ongoing mentoring programme, it would be great if someone could do a
session this year that says "we've just launched our ongoing programme
in the ASF" (which we will have done by the time the summit starts, I
have three EU unis wanting to send students our way - more when I get a
little time to write the mail).

Ross