community-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [Apache Mentoring Programme]JavaScript-only PDF viewer component
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:30:15 GMT
  On 7/27/2010 1:48 AM, Ulrich Stärk wrote:
> Hello Charith,
>
> That is a promising proposal and I'm willing to mentor you.

Thank you Ulrich and Charith,

If you would like this tracked through the formal mentoring program,
Charith could you file an issue under COMDEV in Jira with your propos,
ala https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-11 and then both mentee
and and mentor can post midterm comments and scope revision then
ultimately close it out when the project is complete.  We'd talked at
one point about having a Wiki page but I think just adding Jira links to
Open and Resolved projects to the existing  will be better for data
integrity.

Kathey