community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Presentations
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:44:21 GMT
On 02/08/2010 16:00, Isabel Drost wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 Bertrand Delacretaz<bdelacretaz@apache.org>  wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Tim Williams<williamstw@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> ... I'm
>>> willing to help pull something together if nothing exists already...
>>
>> Once you have something, I suggest storing/maintaining it under
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/
>
> +1 - if easily accessible for any ASF committer (as you suggested
> below).

Absolutely. Lets make this happen. Once we have the slides in SVN we can
create a page on the website for them.

I'd also like to see people linking to them from their "people near you"
entries so that people can search for a potential speaker and view their
common presentations.

However, lets start by collecting the info.

I've got a few presentations I'd be happy to provide.

Ross