community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Boosting participation and community in Apache Labs?
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:21:21 GMT
Right. I keep forgetting blog posts. It's possible to create newsletters from them too (something
like add a tag to include it in the newsletter).

Now if only there were someone lurking on the comdev list looking for a way to contribute
to the ASF, some kind of RSS to newsletter thing would be great (a manual process would do
to start with), I'd mentor that.

Sent from my mobile device.