community-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Boosting participation and community in Apache Labs?
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:54:40 GMT
What exactly do you have in mind? Just a simple tool that fetches an RSS item and sents it
out as an
email or do you also want it to do some formatting?

On 23.07.2010 10:21, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Right. I keep forgetting blog posts. It's possible to create newsletters from them too
(something like add a tag to include it in the newsletter).

> Now if only there were someone lurking on the comdev list looking for a way to contribute
to the ASF, some kind of RSS to newsletter thing would be great (a manual process would do
to start with), I'd mentor that.