community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: local speakers app
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:55:34 GMT
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Ross Gardler wrote:
> The local speakers app is currently returning "The nearby people
> application will be back online shortly, sorry for the inconvenience"
> when searching for speakers.

Hmm, I'm supposed to get an email when that happens. (Well, everyone
listed in the admins section, which is currently just me). I've tweaked
the error from address, and I've now got the error email, so I think
something somewhere has got more picky since I originally installed the
app...

Right, now for the error - there's something up with the XML. Sander is
listed as a foar, not a foaf! I've corrected the typo, and it's back to
showing people again

Nick