community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Community Development project needs you to go to the pub!
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 14:50:25 GMT
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
> http://people.apache.org/foaf/foafamatic.html
> has a link labeled "FAQ" which points to
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/krell/
> which apparently is only accessible by ASF Members.  Either that, or
> I've got other problems :)

It sould be accessible to all committers, as far as I can tell from the
svn auth file. Are you sure you're logging in with your ASF svn
credentials?

(I've checked, and assuming I'm right in thinking that your ASF username
is mkienenb, then ldap says you are in the committers group)

However, if all you want to do is create a FOAF file, use the form at the
bottom of http://people.apache.org/foaf/foafamatic.html and that should be
all you need

Nick