community-dev mailing list archives

From Keshan Sodimana | කේෂාන් සෝදිමාන <kesh.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Help regarding mentoring program
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 18:21:01 GMT
Hi all,

I am Keshan Sodimana an undergraduate from University of Colombo school of
computing, Sri Lanka. i am a big FOSS enthusiast and i have been working on
several open source projects but i am a newbie to Apache Software
Foundation. though i have use it products i haven't been able to contribute
to ASF. once i found this mentoring program i was inspired by it so, i
decided to get some advise and help to find a project for me to contribute.

i am interested in Java, basically it is my mother tongue in computing. i am
a SCJP, SCMAD and have a lot of experience in Java EE as well. i am also
very familiar with Flex, Ruby on Rails as well as mobile technologies like
Java ME, Android and i am a full time Linux user so have a good knowledge
about linux as well but i am not that much familiar and interested in C/C++.
so, i think if someone propose me a good project for me to work on it will
be a great help.

Thanks,
regards,
Keshan Sanjaya Sodimana.