community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What are the basic, invariant rules of Apache projects?
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 14:58:27 GMT
On Mon, 24 May 2010, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...Will also let people know when I've written some more (mentoring, and who
>> drives a project are the two I've in mind), so we can decide if they're
>> worth going on the comdev blog too...
>
> Great, go for it!

Annoyingly, I'm blocked at work pending a configuration decision, but
handily this has left me time to fix some POI bugs and write some more
blog posts :)

Who drives, directs and supports projects within the Apache Software
Foundation
 	http://gagravarr.livejournal.com/140745.html

Mentoring and Incubation at the Apache Software Foundation
 	http://gagravarr.livejournal.com/140928.html

As before, feedback appreciated! If people feel either of them are useful
enough for the comdev blog, then when that's up I can put them there as
drafts ready for tweaking and publishing

Nick