community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What are the basic, invariant rules of Apache projects?
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 15:24:01 GMT
On Fri, 21 May 2010, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> I'd like to write a blog post (on the foundation blog, or might be a
> good opportunity to start the comdev blog) about the basic rules of
> Apache projects.

Inspired by your idea, I've sat down and written a blog post about the
CLAs and release votes, trying to cover the Why rather than the What:
 	http://gagravarr.livejournal.com/140493.html

Corrections gratefully received, otherwise do feel free to pinch bits for
a foundation post if it looks useful :)

I might try to do one on mentoring later, time permitting....

Nick