community-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What are the basic, invariant rules of Apache projects?
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 12:06:53 GMT
On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...a blog post reflects the understanding of the authors as
> you said. I think it would be good to have different authors on this
> post ...

That's why I'm posting my draft here, for collaborative editing. I
have no problem signing the blog post with the names of whoever helps
writing it.

Judging the enthusiasm so far, I might also just post on my own blog.
That can also be useful even if it's then only my own view on things.

-Bertrand