community-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Interest to work with Mentoring Programme
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 10:34:38 GMT
Hello Charith,

as I already told you I'd be happy to mentor you as part of the mentor programme in formal

education. You'll have to find a tutor at your local university though and bring him in contact
with
me. Have you already done this?

If you don't want to participate in the formal education programme but rather in the plain
mentor
programme that's fine too. In that case please read [1] in addition to the links I already
gave you
before and follow the steps described there. You've already done some of those but others
are still
missing.

Cheers,

Uli