community-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing the evaluation process
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:58:47 GMT
When mentoring, I also try to provide some gentle help on this by answering
any privately sent code questions in public by redirecting to the mailing
list.  I also send a gentle nudge pointing out that my answer is on the
mailing list and that they would get a faster answer on average if they
asked there in the first place.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org