community-dev mailing list archives: March 2010

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: GSoC 2010 - Unofficial pool for organizations that are planning to participate Thu, 04 Mar, 10:06
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: sending mails to all PMC lists Fri, 05 Mar, 09:49
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: GSoC applications Mon, 08 Mar, 09:42
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: GSoC applications Thu, 11 Mar, 16:44
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: GSoC applications Fri, 12 Mar, 08:23
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: tomcat wiki for the GSoC Fri, 12 Mar, 08:31
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Google just announced the official list of Organizations participating in GSoC 2010 Mon, 22 Mar, 09:07
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: GSoC 2010 Mon, 22 Mar, 10:18
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Gsoc ideas for Subversion Tue, 23 Mar, 10:34
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Gsoc ideas for Subversion Tue, 23 Mar, 10:35
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: GSOC Fri, 26 Mar, 09:38
Bertrand Delacretaz GSoC: student apps start on March 29 19:00 UTC Mon, 29 Mar, 08:40
Brett Porter Archiva GSoC projects Tue, 23 Mar, 06:29
Deng Ching Request for Apache Archiva project to be added to JIRA for GSoC Tue, 23 Mar, 06:22
Deng Ching Re: Request for Apache Archiva project to be added to JIRA for GSoC Sat, 27 Mar, 14:31
Flaviu Simihaian GSOC Fri, 26 Mar, 00:58
Gav... RE: Unable to edit GsocLinkId.txt and MailAlias.txt Wed, 24 Mar, 10:18
Gert Vanthienen Re: GSoC 2010 - Unofficial pool for organizations that are planning to participate Thu, 04 Mar, 08:24
Gianugo Rabellino Re: sending mails to all PMC lists Fri, 05 Mar, 09:32
Joe Schaefer Re: Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list Mon, 22 Mar, 22:31
Joe Schaefer Re: Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list Mon, 22 Mar, 23:27
Kathey Marsden So why exactly is Community Development the default Jira project? Fri, 05 Mar, 00:50
Kathey Marsden Re: So why exactly is Community Development the default Jira project? Sun, 07 Mar, 00:09
Kathey Marsden Re: [jira] Commented: (COMDEV-11) Mentoring Project for Derby Test and Fix for Jayaram Subramanian Sun, 07 Mar, 00:16
Luciano Resende GSoC 2010 - Unofficial pool for organizations that are planning to participate Wed, 03 Mar, 20:59
Luciano Resende Re: So why exactly is Community Development the default Jira project? Fri, 05 Mar, 00:57
Luciano Resende Re: Co-Chair for business and community track at ApacheCon Us Fri, 05 Mar, 22:05
Luciano Resende GSoC 2010 Update, was Fwd: Now Accepting Applications from Mentoring Organizations Mon, 08 Mar, 21:22
Luciano Resende Re: Website not updating Tue, 09 Mar, 21:53
Luciano Resende Re: GSoC applications Wed, 10 Mar, 04:08
Luciano Resende Re: GSoC applications Thu, 11 Mar, 15:38
Luciano Resende Re: GSoC applications Thu, 11 Mar, 16:33
Luciano Resende Google just announced the official list of Organizations participating in GSoC 2010 Thu, 18 Mar, 19:16
Matthias Wessendorf Re: GSoC applications Tue, 09 Mar, 13:22
Matthias Wessendorf [GSoC] projects Thu, 25 Mar, 04:29
Nick Burch Re: Zone is set up, nearby People app good to go? Sun, 07 Mar, 22:19
Nick Burch Re: Zone is set up, nearby People app good to go? Mon, 08 Mar, 22:11
Nirmal Fernando GSoC 2010 Sat, 20 Mar, 09:51
Noirin Shirley Re: GSoC applications Mon, 08 Mar, 08:37
Noirin Shirley Re: GSoC applications Thu, 11 Mar, 11:56
Noirin Shirley Re: GSoC applications Thu, 11 Mar, 14:04
Noirin Shirley Re: GSoC applications Thu, 11 Mar, 15:54
Ross Gardler Co-Chair for business and community track at ApacheCon Us Thu, 04 Mar, 16:15
Ross Gardler Re: So why exactly is Community Development the default Jira project? Fri, 05 Mar, 09:15
Ross Gardler Re: [jira] Commented: (COMDEV-11) Mentoring Project for Derby Test and Fix for Jayaram Subramanian Fri, 05 Mar, 09:19
Ross Gardler sending mails to all PMC lists Fri, 05 Mar, 09:31
Ross Gardler GSoC applications Fri, 05 Mar, 10:06
Ross Gardler Re: GSoC applications Fri, 05 Mar, 13:47
Ross Gardler Re: Co-Chair for business and community track at ApacheCon Us Fri, 05 Mar, 23:46
Ross Gardler Zone is set up, nearby People app good to go? Sat, 06 Mar, 02:48
Ross Gardler Registering for GSoC Tue, 09 Mar, 10:31
Ross Gardler Website not updating Tue, 09 Mar, 10:33
Ross Gardler Recognising completed mentor programmes (Re: [jira] Commented: (COMDEV-11) Mentoring Project for Derby Test and Fix for Jayaram Subramanian) Tue, 09 Mar, 22:06
Ross Gardler Re: Zone is set up, nearby People app good to go? Tue, 09 Mar, 22:20
Ross Gardler Re: GSoC applications Tue, 09 Mar, 22:39
Ross Gardler Re: GSoC applications Thu, 11 Mar, 13:47
Ross Gardler Re: GSoC applications Thu, 11 Mar, 22:07
Ross Gardler Re: GSoC applications Fri, 12 Mar, 00:18
Ross Gardler Added a gsoc task to work on nearby people app... Fri, 12 Mar, 00:45
Ross Gardler Re: tomcat wiki for the GSoC Sat, 13 Mar, 00:07
Ross Gardler Re: where do I put up GSoC project descriptions Wed, 17 Mar, 10:05
Ross Gardler Re: where do I put up GSoC project descriptions Wed, 17 Mar, 10:07
Ross Gardler Re: where do I put up GSoC project descriptions Wed, 17 Mar, 10:08
Ross Gardler Re: Google just announced the official list of Organizations participating in GSoC 2010 Mon, 22 Mar, 12:20
Ross Gardler Re: Gsoc ideas for Subversion Tue, 23 Mar, 14:42
Ross Gardler Re: Gsoc ideas for Subversion Tue, 23 Mar, 14:52
Ross Gardler Re: [GSoC] My proposal Checker.jar Tue, 23 Mar, 15:01
Ross Gardler Re: Request for Apache Archiva project to be added to JIRA for GSoC Tue, 23 Mar, 15:04
Ross Gardler Re: Unable to edit GsocLinkId.txt and MailAlias.txt Wed, 24 Mar, 14:37
Ross Gardler Re: [GSoC] projects Thu, 25 Mar, 08:17
Ross Gardler Timeline and ranking process moved from wiki to site Sat, 27 Mar, 10:01
Ross Gardler Student apps start on March 29 19:00 UTC Sat, 27 Mar, 10:04
Sally Khudairi Re: Co-Chair for business and community track at ApacheCon Us Fri, 05 Mar, 22:14
Sally Khudairi Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list Mon, 15 Mar, 04:19
Sally Khudairi Re: Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list Mon, 22 Mar, 22:23
Sanjiva Weerawarana where do I put up GSoC project descriptions Wed, 17 Mar, 09:53
Serge Knystautas Re: Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list Mon, 22 Mar, 22:54
Serge Knystautas Re: Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list Mon, 22 Mar, 23:31
Stefan Sperling Gsoc ideas for Subversion Mon, 22 Mar, 12:41
Stefan Sperling Re: Gsoc ideas for Subversion Tue, 23 Mar, 10:54
Tony Stevenson Re: Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list Mon, 22 Mar, 22:07
Tony Stevenson Re: Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list Tue, 23 Mar, 09:29
carlo cancellieri [GSoC] My proposal Checker.jar Tue, 23 Mar, 00:01
jean-frederic clere tomcat wiki for the GSoC Fri, 12 Mar, 08:01
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 201471
Aug 201453
Jul 2014134
Jun 201471
May 201451
Apr 201459
Mar 201478
Feb 2014218
Jan 2014121
Dec 201359
Nov 201316
Oct 201366
Sep 201317
Aug 201314
Jul 201341
Jun 201374
May 201360
Apr 2013169
Mar 201350
Feb 201346
Jan 201318
Dec 20126
Nov 201229
Oct 201235
Sep 201223
Aug 201238
Jul 201213
Jun 201230
May 201211
Apr 20129
Mar 201292
Feb 201241
Jan 20124
Dec 201170
Nov 201129
Oct 201133
Sep 20116
Aug 20118
Jul 201127
Jun 201112
May 201158
Apr 201160
Mar 2011148
Feb 201120
Jan 201123
Dec 201037
Nov 201024
Oct 201042
Sep 201056
Aug 201032
Jul 2010100
Jun 201014
May 201051
Apr 201042
Mar 201084
Feb 201027
Jan 201060
Dec 200982
Nov 20097