community-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:38:22 GMT
Hi Flaviu,

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Flaviu Simihaian <flsimihaian@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...My name is Flaviu Simihaian, and am interested in applying for  Google
> Summer of Code Project.
>
> Proposal Title: Sling mini-CMS to demonstrate the strong features Sling has
> over other web frameworks...

Thanks for your interest!

I guess the next steps are for you to get (more) familiar with Sling
and its community - the community development group only takes care of
the overall GSoC @apache organization, but specifics of student
projects are handled by the ASF projects themselves.

The GSoC proposals process will be managed in the GSoc webapps of
course, but you're welcome to discuss the project on the Sling mailing
lists if you have ideas/suggestions after studying Sling.

The http://sling.apache.org/site/project-information.html page lists
the addresses of the Sling mailing lists -see you there!

-Bertrand