community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to edit GsocLinkId.txt and MailAlias.txt
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:37:39 GMT

As a committer you should have write access to both of these files.
Please ensure that you ahve checked the committers module [1] out via https

If you do not have access then it is likely that you need to request a
password reset as per recent instructions on the committers list (due to
the LDAP roll out). If this is the case then I'll need to bounce you
back to infrastructure@a.o

Ross

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/