community-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <pct...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request to create autoresponder for PRC mailing list
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:07:04 GMT
On 15/03/2010 04:19, Sally Khudairi wrote:
> Hello Infra team --
>
> As you know, the PRC has been disbanded and we're working to formalize our new operations.
>
> One thing we'd like to implement this week is to create an autoresponder for emails sent
to the PRC list. The message we'd like folks to receive when sending messages to prc@apache.org
follows.

Sally we don't currently have a solution for auto-responders.  This is
not something we have a great rationale to setup immediately.

We would have to develop a solution and test that before deploying it.
This is not something we have much call for, and thus it is not
something we have in our locker at the moment.

It's not as simple as adding a .vacation message file as you would for
individual users.

--

Cheers,
Tony