community-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Cipriani <genj...@gmail.com>
Subject my project proposal
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 22:38:47 GMT
Hi, my name is Alessandro Cipriani, i'm from Italy (exactly i'm from
Gallipoli) and i'd like to work on an apache project. I'm a J2EE
developer since 2004, i like struts, velocity and jQuery(even though
it isn't an Apache Project) and obviously i often use them. I love WEB
programming, Actually i'm working on liferay and alfresco.  I can
start working on an Apache Project even now. I'll give to apache
community all of my spare time. I don't know if you'll have great
benefits from my work, but i'm sure i can help you. If you want to
know anything else about me, don't hesitate to ask me.

Regards

Alessandro