community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Nearby People" (Local Mentors & Local Speakers) web app
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 17:57:06 GMT
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010, Nick Burch wrote:
>> My proposal to move the files to the committers repo was because it makes
>> it easier for people to add themselves (no need to check out another set of
>> files). The easier it is the more likely people are to add themselves.
>
> OK, that works for me. Assuming no-one else chimes in, shall we move it
> tomorrow?

I fear I may be cracking up. I went to move it to the committers repo, and
found I'd already put it in the committers repo back in November...!

So, I've put the changes from our svn into the one under committers, and
removed the version from our svn. I've also updated the instructions on
the website.

Now we just need some hosting. I guess we should probably just go for a
zone, and accept it may sometimes be down. That's what TAC does anyway.
Thoughts?

Nick