community-dev mailing list archives

From Noirin Shirley <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 is On......
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:03:17 GMT
Thanks for the summary! I'm happy to be the admin, since I'm not
expecting ;-) Or to co-admin if someone else wants the job.

(Full disclosure: I haven't been much involved in the ASF side of GSoC
in the past, but I've worked on documentation for the webapp, and done
mentoring, as part of my 20% time at work. I'm employed by Google, but
this isn't part of my official "day job" stuff there :-) )

Noirin