community-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction to the community
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:01:05 GMT
L.S.,

Being a member of both the ServiceMix and the Camel community, I'd be
more than willing to spend a few odd hours now and then to help you
get started with your contributions to these projects.  Personally, I
would recommend you to start looking at the Camel or JBI components
you use most during your paid job activities.  The components are
usually a better place to start than the core container services.
Feel free to send me a list of your commonly used components as well
and I'll try to find a few issues for those that are suitable to get
started with.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com