community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 is On......
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:03:13 GMT
On 31/01/2010 17:03, Noirin Shirley wrote:
> Thanks for the summary! I'm happy to be the admin, since I'm not
> expecting ;-) Or to co-admin if someone else wants the job.

Excellent. Thanks Noirin. If Luciano is not up for leading this time
around then we'll be very happy to have you. If he is willing then I'd
suggest you are a co-admin along with myself so that you can learn the
ropes (not that it's hard work now we have the new fangled webapp).

Whatever happens, I will be a co-admin.

Ross