community-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Hosting a small python web app for community development
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:37:40 GMT
 > We've got a small python webapp for comdev[1], which we'd ideally like
 > to appear underneath part of http://community.apache.org/ . It's only
 > a few urls that could happily be under the same base url.
 > [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/nearby_people

Hi Comdev/nick,

Rather, you should request a zone or jail (comdev.zones.apache.org) from
infrastructure [create a jira ticket] and run whatever you want there.
For several reasons i.e (security, failover, mirroring, and maintenance)
we do not run any dynamic content on $tlp.apache.org. Additionally, we
don't Proxy from $tlp.apache.org to anything even zones, so you should
just use  the zone url directly.

HTH

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.