community-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Apache mentoring program
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:02:38 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> 2009/12/7 Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net>:
>
>> Jayaram Subramanian wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thanks for the opportunity given to me  for submitting my proposal. Also
>>> as explained below i have subscribed myself to apache dev group.  Please
>>> find the attached proposal text file.
>>>

>> Thank you Jayaram.  The proposal looks fine to me and as we discussed on the
>> dev list  is I think a good amount of work for the time alloted.  The start
>> date is good too as I will be out from Dec 21 - Jan 3.
>> I don't know if we reached agreement on a method for submitting proposals.
>> Is it ok for Jayaram to go ahead and file a Jira issue for this?
>>

> +1

Does someone have admin privs to add components to Jira for COMDEV. I
would like to add a  MENTORING_PROJECT component and there should
probably be one for WEBSITE and perhaps OUTREACH.

For MENTORING_PROJECT's, it might be interesting to look at the work
flow options in Jira too so we can record acceptance, mid-term review
submitted, passed etc.

I have not played with the admin functions of Jira before but would be
willing to volunteer as admin and look at what COMDEV specific we need
if that seems appropriate.

Thanks

Kathey