community-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Apache mentoring program
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 21:19:33 GMT
Jayaram Subramanian wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the opportunity given to me  for submitting my proposal.
> Also as explained below i have subscribed myself to apache dev group.
> Please find the attached proposal text file.

Thank you Jayaram.  The proposal looks fine to me and as we discussed on
the dev list  is I think a good amount of work for the time alloted.
The start date is good too as I will be out from Dec 21 - Jan 3.

I don't know if we reached agreement on a method for submitting
proposals.   Is it ok for Jayaram to go ahead and file a Jira issue for
this?

Thanks

Kathey