commons-user mailing list archives

From swapnil vaidya <swapnilsvai...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with passing multiple params in calling method through Jexl expression
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 06:35:46 GMT
Hi,
I have requirement that, I need to call a function which take multiple
params.
I need to create a sub Array from the original Array.
Following is the expression I am calling:
"".class.forName(\"java.utils.Arrays\").copyOfRange(#{default.alarms.results},0,1)",

the #{default.alarms.results} is the value that will be evaluated runtime
by jsonpath expression.

This gives me an error as unresolvable method/function. However if we call
any other method which takes single param, it works.

Could you please help me with this?

Regards,
Swapnil