commons-user mailing list archives

From Jon Champlin <jon.champl...@gmail.com>
Subject [VALIDATOR] Update of packages used by Validator?
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:11:08 GMT
 We have an internal product that we use that includes the
commons-validator package from the central Maven repository and when
running a third-party library scanner (Black Duck) on the jar file it
flagged commons-beanutils and commons-collections as having security
vulnerabilities.  I was wondering if there were plans in the near future to
release a new version of commons-validator that had the latest version of
compile dependencies for commons-beanutils, commons-collections and
commons-digester?